Member Blogs - tamara0000
tamara0000 has made 11 entries.
- Blogged This sucks on Monday, January 18, 2016.
- Replied to tamara0000's blog, Spouses and the temple on Monday, January 18, 2016.
- Blogged is he moving in the right direction? on Sunday, November 15, 2015.
- Blogged When do I get an answer? on Thursday, October 29, 2015.
- Replied to i.am.neese's blog, SCREAM on Monday, July 27, 2015.
- Blogged To stay or go on Saturday, July 25, 2015.
- Replied to Humbled32's blog, Miserable. on Wednesday, May 6, 2015.
- Replied to Jean1975's blog, Learning to love my husband again... on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.
- Blogged my faith has taken a hit on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.
- Replied to sjanderson's blog, What Do I have to share? I thought it would be different this time on Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
- Blogged overwhelmed newbie on Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
My Favorite Blogs
tamara0000 has no favorites.
"I have come to know that thoughts, like water, will stay on course if we make a place for them to go. Otherwise, our thoughts follow the course of least resistance, always seeking the lower levels. Probably the greatest challenge and the most difficult thing you will face in mortal life is to learn to control your thoughts. In the Bible it says, as a man ‘thinketh in his heart, so is he’ (Prov. 23:7). One who can control his thoughts has conquered himself. As you learn to control your thoughts, you can overcome habits, even degrading personal habits. You can gain courage, conquer fear, and have a happy life.
Boyd K. Packer
BYU, Speeches of the Year, 26 Sept. 1967