Member Blogs - Mrpuppy1983
Mrpuppy1983 has made 11 entries.
- Replied to Mrpuppy1983's blog, Finding a Qualified Therapist on Wednesday, May 11, 2016.
- Blogged Finding a Qualified Therapist on Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
- Blogged Adult Decisions on Sunday, March 15, 2015.
- Replied to mrpuppy1983's blog, My Tangled Mess of a Brain on Saturday, July 19, 2014.
- Blogged My Tangled Mess of a Brain on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
- Replied to Mrpuppy1983's blog, Feeling disoriented on Wednesday, October 16, 2013.
- Blogged Feeling disoriented on Monday, October 14, 2013.
- Blogged Dazed & Confused on Thursday, July 21, 2011.
- Replied to mrpuppy1983's blog, The role of sex in a strained marriage on Monday, July 11, 2011.
- Replied to mrpuppy1983's blog, The role of sex in a strained marriage on Sunday, July 10, 2011.
- Blogged The role of sex in a strained marriage on Sunday, July 10, 2011.
My Favorite Blogs
Mrpuppy1983 has no favorites.
"I have come to know that thoughts, like water, will stay on course if we make a place for them to go. Otherwise, our thoughts follow the course of least resistance, always seeking the lower levels. Probably the greatest challenge and the most difficult thing you will face in mortal life is to learn to control your thoughts. In the Bible it says, as a man ‘thinketh in his heart, so is he’ (Prov. 23:7). One who can control his thoughts has conquered himself. As you learn to control your thoughts, you can overcome habits, even degrading personal habits. You can gain courage, conquer fear, and have a happy life.
Boyd K. Packer
BYU, Speeches of the Year, 26 Sept. 1967